- 2021 Global Workforce Trendsby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 26, 2021 at 2:32 pm
The way work gets done is shifting in 2021, and the people who do the work are changing with it. Download this eBook from Globalization Partners to find out how businesses can continue to grow in the…
- Social Awareness: The Ability to Understand and Be Empatheticby Gabrielle Botelho on February 23, 2021 at 1:33 pm
Empathy is key to social awareness. Gabrielle Botelho breaks down the different types of empathy and how they impact a person’s ability to be an effective leader.
- Nine Key Tactics for Successful Union Negotiationsby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 16, 2021 at 2:58 pm
As unions look to return to relevance under the Biden administration, businesses need to be prepared for how to negotiate with organized labor. Here are 9 tactics for union negotiations.
- 4 Competencies of Tomorrow’s HR Leaderson February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
There is no shortage of challenges for the HR leaders of tomorrow. Join us for a panel discussion that will explore the core competencies HR leaders will need to thrive in the future.
- Ways Leadership Affects Culture and Culture Affects Leadershipby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
Leadership and culture are intertwined in the creation of organizational identity. Does leadership create a culture or does culture create leadership? The answer to both questions is yes.
- 10 Strategies for Dealing With Layoffsby David Rice on January 20, 2021 at 3:44 pm
Layoffs and furloughs have been a common occurrence over the last year and more tough staffing decisions could lie ahead for businesses. Here are 10 strategies to help HR help people through the proce…
- The Capacity Planning Trapby Vaso Perimenis on January 19, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Capacity planning is a big challenge for HR as companies cope with market uncertainty, a changing workforce and the challenge of saying no. Vaso Perimenis provides some practical advice on capacity pl…
- 6 Characteristics of a Micromanager to Look Forby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on January 19, 2021 at 3:09 pm
Employees have little patience for a manager with no boundaries. For HR, it’s important to be able to spot the signs of a micromanager and to help that individual become more effective as a leader.
- Self-Management and Its Impact in Leadershipby Gabrielle Botelho on December 29, 2020 at 12:00 am
To manage another, leaders must first be able to manage themselves. That means emotional intelligence and a heightened state of mind. Gabrielle Botelho takes us through some of the key concepts of sel…
- Talent Management 360: An Evolving Approach to Talent Part 3by David Rice on December 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
In the final installment of this three part series, HR Exchange Network editor David Rice seeks expert insights into how talent management processes are evolving and changing in the new normal.