- State of HR Report 2020by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on January 15, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Challenging HR professionals across the world, 2020 was a year like no other. With new challenges for employee experience, training and talent management, we asked HR leaders how the last year impacte…
- Report: Preparing Employees for the Jobs of the Futureby David Rice on October 7, 2020 at 4:34 pm
The skills gap remains a big talking point among professionals who focus on workforce management. This report examines how we examine skills and help people develop the ones needed for success in the…
- The Future of Work and HRby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on July 21, 2020 at 6:31 pm
The future of work is fluid. Changes are happening at a rapid pace and HR is trying to keep up. Why is it happening? What’s behind the change? And what does it mean for HR?
- HR Trends 2019by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on July 21, 2020 at 6:30 pm
HR Trends 2019: the HR professional’s guide to the best thought leadership on innovations that will drive much of the development in human resources all over the world.
- Why the Learning Culture Drives Business Successby Mason Stevenson on July 21, 2020 at 6:29 pm
When it comes to learning, a whole new set of challenges face the HR Department. The latest HR Exchange Network report addresses those challenges and more.
- Recruiting in the Labor Shortage Eraby Mason Stevenson on July 21, 2020 at 6:11 pm
50% of HR managers say they have open positions and not one qualified candidate to fill that opening. The latest report of HR Exchange Network provides actionable advice on how to recruit when talent…
- HR Trends 2020by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on July 21, 2020 at 6:11 pm
2019 is out and 2020 is in. Not only is it a new year, but it’s a new decade. That means HR professionals have another opportunity to latch on to new innovations and new strategies, not only for 202…
- The State of HRby Mason Stevenson on July 21, 2020 at 6:09 pm
The days of HR being transactional are gone and the days of strategic HR are here. With that in mind, what does the future look like? The State of HR, our latest report, has the answers.
- The APAC Employee Engagement Reportby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on July 6, 2020 at 1:01 pm
Based on conversations with more than 3,000 office workers and 75 IT leaders in Australia, India and Singapore, this report examines the relationship between technology and employee engagement.
- The Employee Expectations Report 2020by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on May 1, 2020 at 12:00 am
Based on 80 million employee survey responses, this report helps organizations understand their employees’ expectations and help them drive business success.