- The State of Employee Expectations in 2021on February 24, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Join Matt Orozco, an organizational change expert from Peakon as he explores how employee expectations have evolved in light of recent events and how you can evolve your organization with them.
- Data Reveals a Gap Between Expectation and Reality in L&Don February 24, 2021 at 4:05 pm
The training solutions employers provide are not always the ones that employees want. Data from a recent Gamelearn survey reveals this disconnect and what employers can do to close the gap between exp…
- The Power of Virtual Classrooms in a Post-Pandemic Worldon February 24, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Research from Barco and Fosway Group reveals the potential impact of virtual classrooms on learning and development beyond the pandemic. Join Barco in exploring the findings and understanding how it w…
- Getting Started with a Skills-based Strategyon February 23, 2021 at 2:51 pm
In the age of reskilling, understanding which skills drive employee development is vital. Join experts from Degreed as they the key ingredients of a successful skills strategy and launch.
- 2021 is the Year of the Applicanton February 10, 2021 at 3:26 pm
For the first time in history, there are 5 generations in the workforce today – and they all have a different approach/preference to communicating, with 4 out of 5 of the generations deemed somewhat o…