- Ep. 67 HR Tech and Ask the Editorby David Rice on June 17, 2021 at 5:53 pm
On the latest edition of the podcast, David previews our upcoming HR Tech event and answers a couple of questions from our Ask the Editor inbox.
- Applying Diversity, Equity &Inclusion to Your Employee Experience programby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on June 16, 2021 at 6:29 pm
This guide will help you refines practices and identify the highest leverage points to drive more inclusion, an increase in diversity and a more equitable organisation for your employees.
- The State of Employee Expectations in 2021on June 15, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Join Matt Orozco, an organizational change expert from Peakon as he explores how employee expectations have evolved in light of recent events and how you can evolve your organization with them.
- Ep. 66 The Silent Agreement with Wil Sheltonby David Rice on June 11, 2021 at 2:37 pm
David sits down Wil Shelton, author of a new book called “The Silent Agreement to talk about the experience Black Americans face as they try to climb the corporate ladder.
- HR Looks for New Ways to Make Employees Proud with Pride Month Initiativesby David Rice on June 9, 2021 at 12:00 am
Pride Month is in full swing and there is little room for halfhearted efforts when it comes to showing support for your LGBTQ+ employees. Here are some of the ways companies are going further.
- Four Key Principles for Evolving the Employee Experienceby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on June 4, 2021 at 5:32 pm
Employee experience is evolving rapidly as companies moved past emergency mandated work from home and into the next normal. This whitepaper aims to help HR evolve employee experience with the times.
- Ep. 65 Women in AI with LaDavia Draneby David Rice on June 3, 2021 at 6:15 pm
David sits down with LaDavia Drane, Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity at Amazon Web Services to discuss women in STEM careers and the barriers they face.
- Data Drop: Remote Work to Remain, the Focus of DEI and the Evolution of Benefitsby David Rice on June 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
Here are some recent employer and workforce surveys that have caught our attention and statistics HR professionals should look at as they address the issues within their organizations.
- The Power of Allyship in the Inclusive Workspaceby David Rice on May 27, 2021 at 12:00 am
Allyship may be an important piece in the inclusive workplace puzzle. But how well do aspiring allies understand it and how do we develop better workplace allyship programs?
- Ep. 64 Vaccine Mandates and the Safe Return to Workby David Rice on May 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
David is joined by Dan Kaplan, partner at Foley and Lardner and co-chair of the firm’s national labor and employment practice. They discuss common questions Kaplan gets around a safe return to work.