- Make Learning Work:by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 28, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Learn how Kaplan Performance Academy combines self-assessment tools, innovative learning experiences and one-on-one coaching all in a single digital platform.
- Contradictions of Corporate Training 2021by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 26, 2021 at 2:35 pm
There is a growing number of tools and strategies for training employees, but do those methods align with the training employees want? Download this whitepaper from Gamelearn that examines what employ…
- The State of Skills 2021: Endangeredby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 26, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Thriving after the pandemic will be challenging, but the State of Skills can provide a roadmap to prepare your workers — now and into the future.
- Data Reveals a Gap Between Expectation and Reality in L&Don February 24, 2021 at 4:05 pm
The training solutions employers provide are not always the ones that employees want. Data from a recent Gamelearn survey reveals this disconnect and what employers can do to close the gap between exp…
- The Power of Virtual Classrooms in a Post-Pandemic Worldon February 24, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Research from Barco and Fosway Group reveals the potential impact of virtual classrooms on learning and development beyond the pandemic. Join Barco in exploring the findings and understanding how it w…
- Ep. 52 Data Driving the Learning Experience with Detlef Holdby David Rice on February 11, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Data plays an important role across the enterprise, including shaping the learning experience. Detlef Hold, Head of Digital Learning Experience at Roche sits down with HR Exchange to discuss data and…
- Upskilling and Hiring Post-Pandemicby HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on February 4, 2021 at 9:53 pm
As unemployment eases and hiring picks up pace once again, it’s important to understand the displaced worker and what they want from their careers and employers.
- Self-Management through Uncertain Periodsby Gabrielle Botelho on January 12, 2021 at 12:00 am
Uncertainty breeds insecurity. To thrive in uncertain times, people must follow certain principles of self-management. In this column, Gabrielle Botelho outlines what those principles are and how to d…
- Continuous Learning: Installation of a Learning Experience Platform for a Semico…on December 11, 2020 at 10:28 pm
Learning leaders from Texas Instruments discuss the implementation of a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
- 2020 Hindsight Brings 2021 into Focus: What We Need to Do Today to Thrive Tomorr…on December 2, 2020 at 12:53 pm
As you prepare for what lies ahead in 2021, it’s important to apply the lessons learned in 2020 to ensure success. Join leaders from Kaplan as they examine the impacts of the four D’s: disruption, dig…