- How Your Company Can Make Upskilling Part of Its DNAby Scott Lepisto on September 23, 2021 at 4:12 pm
Discover the importance of upskilling to the long-term health of your company and recognize the need for it in response to the changes brought about by the pandemic and advances in technology.
- How to Effectively Use Learning Management Systems for Post-Pandemic Trainingby Francesca Di Meglio on September 22, 2021 at 12:00 am
Discover how learning management systems can help you provide the best learning and development solution for post-pandemic training and upskilling.
- How Language Testing Helps You Grow a Multilingual Workforce Fit for the Futureby Francesca Di Meglio on September 21, 2021 at 4:41 pm
Discover the benefits of automated language testing and how it can help you develop a multilingual workforce with a competitive edge.
- How to Get Top Line Management to Buy into Soft Skills Trainingby Jack Bucalo on September 15, 2021 at 7:34 pm
Find out how you can convince top line management to offer soft skills training to employees, even though it does not seem to directly influence the bottom line and end goals.
- How to Choose the Right Learning and Development Technologyby Scott Lepisto on September 13, 2021 at 11:02 am
Find out how to make smart decisions about learning and development technology to ensure you have a seat at the table when it comes to L&D decision making.
- 4 L&D Tips: How to Improve Remote Workforce Developmentby Mckenzie Cassidy on September 8, 2021 at 12:41 am
Find out how to get your remote workforce to buy into learning and development and how to devise effective online training opportunities.
- 4 L&D Trends to Watch for the Rest of 2021 (and Beyond)by Scott Lepisto on August 26, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Now that Chief Learning Officers have more sway in companies, they’ll face increasing needs to justify L&D efforts. This means that they’ll need to produce hard data that justifies the investment in L…
- 9 HR Books You Should Read in 2021by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on August 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
Almost through your summer reading list? Save a bit of room for professional development and consider taking in one of these books for your next HR read.
- The Equity 3M Framework-Building A Successful Diversity, Equity and Inclusion In…by HR Exchange Network Editorial Team on July 14, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Darrell “Coach D” Andrews outlines the 3M framework his company uses to take a fresh approach to DEI and get buy in from everyone across the board to make it a reality.
- HR and the ‘S’ Wordby Dave Millner on May 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
Strategic is a word that gets thrown around a lot but what is the right amount of focus HR should be placing on it in its quest to become a better business partner and driver of change.